Top 50 tags
VicMart’s Buyer/Seller Regulations
VicMart’s Store wants to clarify the following Buyer / Seller Regulations:
1. VicMart will NOT be a third party negotiator in any Buyer / Seller transaction.
2. VicMart will NOT be deemed responsible for any misunderstandings, incomplete transactions, false information, criminal or other illegal, immoral and unethical acts that either Seller or Buyer might do during correspondence, contacts and work within or outside of the VicMart Store.
3. Although it is a matter of good will, it is purely a matter of ethics that Seller contacts all potential Buyers within 2-3 days after they submit a Request to Buy an Item Form.
4. It is Seller’s right to refuse to sell an item to a particular Buyer, but it will be a matter of good manners that Seller gives Buyer a good reason for doing so.
5. Each Buyer is responsible for false information provided. However it is Seller’s responsibility to make sure to himself that Buyer is to be regarded as ‘trustworthy’.
6. Although VicMart cannot really fight it, spam between Buyers and Sellers will not be tolerated.
7. All criminal or other illegal acts done by either Buyer or Seller within the VicMart Store will be immediately reported to the respective authorities.
8. Both Buyers and Sellers should do their best to keep VicMart’s Store a place of trust and an example of a perfect trading community.
For all other Buyer / Seller Relation questions feel free to read the Seller FAQ screen, Buyer FAQ screen, or contact VicMart’s Admin from our Main page.
Current number of items available:
For a Total of: $1536250.78
Apr 27, 2017, 8:24 am
USD to EUR exchange rate 1.45
Nov 07, 2007, 8:01 am